Torque limiters with a working principle based on the joint action of the balls and the pressure exerted by the springs.
When the overload torque value is reached the chain crown (version /c) or the support flange (version /f) rotates thus letting the balls coming out from their place. This causes an axial movement which activates the release switch and stops the action of the plant.
The construction features make this type of limiter compact: the crown/flange is placed on the body of the limiter and the torsional backlash is low.
- Overloads from 7.5 to 1450 Nm
- Maximum bore: 55 mm
- Standard version with 360 ° in-phase re-engagement
- Available with customized re-engagement (30 °, 45 °, 60 °)
- Precise torque adjustment system by means of adjustable ring nut
- Microswitch or proximity for automatic stop on overload
- Shrink disc or other types of fixing
PARALLEL AXIS ASSEMBLY.